Today's blog is totally random, kind of pointless, but just for fun! When I reached out for new ideas about blogging a few weeks ago, many people suggested I blog more about my personal life so everyone could get to know me outside of my life as a photographer. I figured what better place to start than five random facts about me... these are usually my "go-to" facts when I'm in a setting with lots of new people and we have to play ice-breakers. It's all just really random trivia about my life!
1. I slept with my childhood blankie until... I got married.
2. I am REALLY afraid of crickets. Especially sprikets, the jumping spider crickets! Yikes!! (yeah, I don't have a picture for this one!)
3. My sister and I met the Christian boy band Plus One... FOUR times.
(this was our first time we met them... posing with two of the five members)
4. I taught myself to play the drums in middle school. My sister and I had one gig with our friend Meghan my freshman year of high school. We were called That Chick Band.
5. The three most adventerous places I have been in my life (so far) are Victoria Falls, Zambia (2007), rock climbing a 600ft. mountain in Yosemite National Park (2009), and the top of the Falhourn, a mountain in the Swiss Alps (1995).
Thanks for taking a small peek into my life! Have a wonderful day :)